Lush tee (for reference I'm wearing size s) // H&M shorts (sold out) similar here // Madewell shoes // Na-kd necklace
I love finding super soft & comfortable basics! The tee I'm wearing is a perfect example of this - it also drapes nicely. Now I just need to find an olive tee, because I'm in love with that color for fall. Another olive green colored item on my wishlist is a bomber jacket. I'm especially loving the satin ones!
I'm off to the gym now. Have a wonderful day guys!
Forever 21 sunglasses, similar here
Hi guys! Everything I ordered from the nsale finally arrived this week. I ordered three things: a heather grey v-neck topeck top, a maroon lace-up back top, and black nike shoes. I love how everything looks on! I took some quick photos to show you how they fit along with sizing info. The sale officially opens up to everyone today so definitely shop for your favorites as soon as you can to avoid sold out items. Prices go back up on August 8th.
Lush v-neck tee. I live in basic tees so this is a must have for me. The material is very soft, the quality is great, and the price... well, that's the best part! It's only $15! I would say it's true to size, I'm wearing a size small. It does have a looser fit though so keep that in mind in case you want it to fit more snug.
Lush lace up back tee. This top is adorable! I love the color it is perfect for fall, plus I love how it looks with my skin tone. What drew me to it was the lace-up back though... I'm obsessed with all kinds of lace-up clothing at the moment. Another good thing about this top is the length. It's longer at the back which means it'll pair great with leggings. I went with my usual size small.
Nike Free Tr 6. I have been wanting a pair of Nikes in this style because they are so light! I figured now was the best time to purchase them. I went with the black so they will go with all of my gym clothes and that way I can wear colorful tops. As for sizing, I went with one size larger than I normally wear so my feet won't feel too tight with socks on.
I will be shopping the sale early this morning to hopefully snag a couple of the pieces that I wanted that sold out. I'm hoping they restock! You can take a look at my favorites from the #nsale here in case you missed it. This anorak jacket in olive will be a staple for fall! Bomber jackets will still be super popular for the upcoming season and this one in green will be perfect. This adorable top is in my cart right now after seeing this lovely lady wearing it! Check her out you will love her, she is the sweetest! And I think these topshop pants will be a great alternative to black jeans in the fall and winter.
Hi guys! I thought I would share what came in my influenster bonita vox box that I got in the mail this week. But first, in case you don't already know, influenster is a website where you can sign up to receive boxes of products to try and review. So if you love trying out new products you should go ahead and sign up here.
- Dickinson's witch hazel hydrating toner. I was most excited about this product out of everything in the box. As soon as I got it it went straight to my bathroom counter so I could use it that night. I've only used it twice but I have nothing bad to say about it. It's the final step to make my face feel super clean and refreshed before bed.
- Sinful colors porcelain matte nail polish. My first thought was how pretty the color is. Then once I painted my nails and further inspecting the bottle I realized it was a 'porcelain matte' nail polish. Initially, I hated it because I love shiny polish but it's starting to grow on me. So my final thoughts are it's cool and different but I don't love it.
- Madam C.J Walker pre-wash treatment & conditioning mask. I haven't used this one yet but the deep conditioning mask sounds really nice. My hair can always use extra moisture!
- Fiber one chocolate fudge brownie. I'm saving this brownie in my bag for when I get hungry and need a quick snack on the go but I'm sure I'll love it. I mean how could a chocolate fudge brownie go wrong.
- Revlon ultra hd matte lip sample and coupon. I'm more of a shiny gloss girl but this will be interesting to try!
I hope you guys enjoyed seeing what was in my box and my first thoughts on the products! Have a lovely Thursday! :)
Hi lovelies! I have another outfit to show you guys where I'm experimenting with something I wouldn't typically wear. A crop top! It's a mix of lace and crochet and it's super different from anything else I own. I bought it a few months ago and I hadn't worn it because, well, crop tops aren't my thing (Don't ask me why I bought it haha). But now that I finally got the courage to wear it I paired it with my mid rise white jeans that I can't get enough of! And I wore my leather espadrilles to make it more casual.
On a side note, my first orders from the #nsale arrived today. And I'm IN LOVE with one of the tops I ordered. I'm thinking on purchasing it in more colors. If you missed it, here are my favorites from the nordstrom anniversary sale. So far I've ordered three things from my list. One of the items I wanted is out of stock in my size so I will wait until Thursday. I'll make a post showing you what I bought so stay tuned!
Fossil watch (silver is on sale for less than $100)